Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bollywood Super Big B suffers stomach pain, cancels travel

Big B (Amitab) suffers stomach pain, cancels travel


Bollywood Super Big B suffers stomach pain, cancels travel
This is the reall article of: Indian Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has developed a pain in his stomach much like the one he got on his last birthday.

Bachchan, who was in London to shoot for a film, returned home, said he developed the ailment while was about to leave the city.

"I developed a pain in the stomach much like the one I got last birthday. And it happened just when I was getting set to leave from London. So I travelled home in order that I may be in a climate that understands my condition, rather than stay back in alien country and subject myself to a medical from those that are unaware of my history," Big B wrote on his blog.

"I drove straight to my doctor on arrival late last night, and after some external physical examinations, I was subjected to CT scans this morning. The results do not show anything, but the trouble exists, albeit in a much smaller scale than the last time," Amitabh Bachchan added.

The actor was scheduled to travel out of the city today but has postponed his plan until he recovers. He has been advised some more tests today.

"I would not want to get moving again and land up in unknown territory and end up in hospital. Its disturbing to be in such state. Frustrating that despite extreme care, a repetition of this problem keeps occurring," he wrote.

However, Amitabh Bachchan assured his fans that there was no need for alarm, adding that he did not want to take chances.

He said he has been confined to bed and watched the memorial service for Michael Jackson on television last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment