Friday, July 24, 2009

Rola Chen

Name: Rola Chen

Female
21 years old
東京都
Japan


" Hello, I am Rola Chen, a Chinese model based in Japan. I was born in a place called Hang Zhou in China and I grew up there. I was talent-spotted by a Japanese artiste agency called Fitone so I began to work as a model in Japan. I am learning Japanese as well as I can. "

About My Work (I try to translated as well as possible)

You can see some of my professional modeling works on my Deviant Art.

TV
Fuji Telecasting Co.:
"Vanilla feeling! GOGO サタ"
"Time for gymnastics." *Voice-over<> The Japanese television system:
"Downtown DX"
"55th anniversary feature program Women of CHINA"
"Garden in the Village"
Magazine
Kodansha publishers, Ltd. "FRIDAY"
Kodansha publishers, Ltd. "Young magazine"
Kodansha publishers, Ltd. "Boy magazine"
The Shogakukan Inc. "Weekly Young Sunday"
Gakken "BOMB"
Shueisha Publishing Co., Ltd. "Weekly Play Boy"
The Akita book store "Young Champion"
Futaba corporation "Girls! "
Futaba corporation "EX public"
Information rest publication "samurai ELO"
KK best Sellers "Street JACK"
White spring corporation "young animal"
Tokyo news news agency "B.L.T"

Other
WEB space shower TV "DAX LIVE!"
Space shower TV "DAX LIVE!"
Who I'd like to meet:
My fans and friends, it is nice meeting you. Write to me and let's talk! ^_

Thank you Source : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1001525748




























No comments:

Post a Comment