Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monica Rene with Sexy Tattoo in Sexy Body






My name is Monica Renee...I am a professional model specializing in lingerie, swimwear, fashion, glamour, pinup and Alt...I have been modeling for over 3 1/2 years now..which means that you well get a professional model who knows how to pose and act accordingly.Im very easy to work with and have an outstanding list of references if you so choose to view them...
I do require a make up artist as well as hairstylist at all of my shoots. They just make the images that much more professional..and thats what I want to give you!
I have worked with some of the best stylists in the business so if you are looking for someone to do hair and make up, I know plenty!
I absolutely love what I do and plan on doing it for many more years to come. I love challenging myself and am always looking for new and interesting photo concepts...

No comments:

Post a Comment