Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sexy Bombiess Natalie Noelle






I am currently in search of paid assignments...Although I will consider TFP if I think you are an exceptional talent and I must work with you. I am looking for modeling jobs that will expand my portfolio and add to my tear sheets. If you contact me, please include all neccessary information that pertains to the job. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Coming Soon: Features in MuscleMag International and Body Fitness Uk edition

Watch my new video at LEBabes.com

National spokesmodel for Dymatize Supplements
Check out my Ads in Oxygen starting Sept. 2007
American Curves Magazine (Back cover ads) starting Sept 2007
Sears.com january 2008
IronMan fitness Equipment
Keys Fitness
1st place winner of www.Topmodelspace.com Runway Show and Spokesmodel position

Esquire Turkey 5 page centerfold August 25th

Dymatize.com
Lebabes.com Model
Featured Model For SAVVY.com April 30 2007
Austin Fit Magazine May 07 (6 page editorial and cover)
N Magazine
Austin Fit Magazine Feb 2007
Metro Park clothing Ad
Berry Dog Swimwear Model
AOL Netscapes Featured model March 07
Gallery 808 bikini model
Texas 12 calendar (cover)
Girls of Calendar 2007
Studentbodycalendars 2007
Jerry Avenaim
Wetgrooves
Transglobal Energy
Tempe12.com
CES Convention
Naco Pools
Paresli Jewelry
Level one Marketing
Images by Kim
Kiwi Bikinis
Imaginationimage.com
Studio 8
Michael Anthony Downs
Oxygen
American Curves
www.Topmodelspace.Com
The Sun Salon
Just Add Water
Girls of Vixen Calendar 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment