Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anastasia Russian Girl

Profile:
Name: Anastasia
Age: 22 y.o.
Country: Russia
City: Samara
English level: Good
French level: Bad
German level: Not at all
Italian level: Not at all
Spanish level: Not at all
Smoking: No
Drinking: Social/Occasional
Education: Student
Religion: Christian
Children: No
Marital status: Never married
Weight: 48 kg ~ 105 lb
Height: 160 cm ~ 5' 3"
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Chestnut
Zodiac sign: Libra (Rabbit)
Dating purpose: Marriage, Friendship, Romance, Penpal, Language practice
Occupation: Student
My character: Sociable, Calm, Kind, Romantic, Tender, Affectionate, Witty, Exciting, Eager, Cheerful, Honest, Spontanious, Curious
My favorite sports: Swimming, Dancing, Fitness, Roller-skating, Travelling, Bicycling, Snowboarding, Skating, Scuba-diving
I like to read: Periodicals, Detective stories
My favorite music: Disco, Pop, Rock
How I spend my leisure time: Cinema, Dancing, Concert, Dance clubs, Going to the country, Spending time with family, Social events, Visiting family, Shopping
My preferred meals: Russian, Italian, Japanese
My favorite films: Comedies, Thrillers, Adventures, Romantic comedies, Crime, Cartoons
My hobbies: Housework, Photography, Yoga
Preferred partner age: 23 - 30 y.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment